HQES Stationery Card
HQES custom stationery cards come in many types, such as custom note cards, business cards, correspondence cards, special occasion cards, calling cards, thank you cards, and many more. All these stationery cards can be custom made in many shapes, colors, and sizes.
HQES custom stationery cards come in different types of writing paper materials, such as matt or glossy uncoated paper, matt or glossy coated one side paper, woodfree papers, natural colorful pulp papers, and many more. All the paper materials HQES uses can be recycled and 100% friendly to our environment.
Usually, the papers from 60gsm to 350gsm are the normal options you will find in the market. However, HQES offers papers for custom stationery cards with more thickness. HQES will glue two or three layers of paper together, and the highest thickness of paper material can be more than 1000gsm. Since the glue processes are finished by machines, it is tight and looks like the papers were never glued.
Custom Capabilities on Stationery Card
- Foiled Printing: a new layer of texture brilliant for your stationery card
- Lamination: will let your stationery card be much stronger
- UV Printing: let your logo be 3D coating feeling on stationery card
- Embossing: words will feel engraved on your stationery card
HQES is a premium stationery card factory from China, and we have rich experience in dealing with custom stationery cards for the European and US markets, especially in manufacturing high-quality stationery cards.
As the leading stationery cards manufacturer, HQES owns a variety of printing machines that support many gorgeous printing finishes. Some of these finishes include offset printing, metallic foil stamping, spot UV printing, laminations, and many more. They are the best for custom stationery cards.
Besides, HQES has stable and professional workers handling handmade stationery cards.
Plus the complete machines owned, HQES enables us to manufacture and process all stationery cards in our workshop. It also ensures HQES offers the most flexible custom services, from small run orders to bulk stationery cards and custom orders for wholesale stationery cards.
Most important of all, from small wholesale stationery cards business to bulk stationery cards custom orders, you will always get the most competitive prices from HQES.
HQES has professional QC teams focusing on each detail of the processes. Most definitely, the quality of customized stationery cards is always guaranteed.
Stationery Card: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you’re looking for any information about stationery cards, you will find it right here.
From design, best material, features to printing technology – all information you need is right here.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What is a Stationery Card?
- Which are the Different Types of Stationery Card?
- What is the Function of the Stationery Card?
- What Paper Material is Used to make Stationery Card?
- Can you Place Small Scale Order for Stationery Cards?
- How Do you Design Stationery Card?
- What are the Considerations to Ensure an Effective Stationery Card Design?
- Which are the Main Decorating Techniques for Stationery Card?
- What is the Standard Thickness of Stationery Card?
- Is there a Difference Between a Flat Card and a Stationery Card?
- What are some of the Customization Capabilities on the Stationery Card?
- What is the Cost of Bulk Stationery Cards Order?
- Which are the Recommended Programs for Designing Stationery Card?
- What is the Meaning of CMYK Printing in Stationery Cards?
- Can you Print on Stationery Card with a Home/Office Printer?
- What is the Difference Between the Matte and Gloss Laminate Finish of the Stationery Card?
- Do you Provide Sample Stationery Cards?
- What are Die Cut Stationery Cards?
- How do Flat Stationery Card and Folded Stationery Card Compare?
- What is the Purpose of the Stationery Card Template?
- What is the Recommended Color Model and File Format for Stationery Card Template?
- Do you Supply Branded Stationery Cards?
- What are the Advantages of Customized Stationery Card?
hat is a Stationery Card?
Stationery card refers to a blank piece of paper or card with a bland design that serves different purposes like writing letters, greetings, etc. Usually, it is accompanied by a letterhead that makes the card to look more professional.
Types of Stationery Cards
hich are the Different Types of Stationery Card?
The various stationery card types include:
- Folded Note: a type of stationery with inner and outer beauty.
- Flat Card: a type of stationery, usually not written in bold and can be printed on both sides.
- Memo Pad: is a block where pages can be ripped off and notes on as well.
- Non-Personalized Stationery: they do not contain any form of personal information or identity e.g., logos
- Labels: a piece of paper, clothing material, plastic film, or metal where information or symbols about certain products or items is written.
- Contact Cards: a type of stationery that provides personal information about people and ways you can convey a message to them with ease.
hat is the Function of the Stationery Card?
Stationery cards serve different functions amongst them being short notes, informal invitations, thank you notes, letters, greetings, etc.
They are made up of several different styles such as hand-bordered, embossed, or embossed bordered.
Personalization may be included in case the need arises.
hat Paper Material is Used to make Stationery Card?
There exist different kinds of papers that may be used in making stationery cards. Amongst them, we have three main types:
- Smooth Paper – Usually made up of a smooth texture and the cheapest option as compared to the other options. Great for printing and can save the dates with photos on them.
- Eggshell Paper – Has a smooth cotton textured touch on the paper and can be used for stationery and invitations. Relatively cheaper as compared to cotton paper, and you can easily print stationery on it in a digital way.
- Cotton paper – It is considered the best paper for letterpress printing because of its textured, really organic feeling. It’s more expensive than the other options, and you may experience difficulties when it comes to digital printing.
Can you Place Small Scale Order for Stationery Cards?
Yes. If you choose to be a small-scale retailer, you will resell already made merchandise that is distributed by large wholesale companies. It’s allowed to place a small-scale order irrespective of the business size.
People in business are not limited on the kind of order they would want as per their needs and preferences. For instance, finding supplier helps you run your stationery business successfully and may serve as backup to your business thereby avoiding a halt.
Going for a cheaper supplier is encouraged as it enables you to make profits despite maintaining low prices.
How Do you Design Stationery Card?
Here are the main steps in designing stationery card:
- Start with a design template- Stock Layouts ready-made design templates provide a good line to start which helps you create the best out of your stationery.
- Addition of images and logo- Professionally designed stationery layouts come with high-quality original artwork, logo designs, and stock photos. You may choose to work with the photos and artwork or replace them with your preferences from the stock layout templates.
- Addition of text and pick fonts- The layouts include text boxes with placeholder text in Latin and suggested copy content for heads and subheads. To edit the placeholder text, simply select it and replace it with your information to create a unique stationery design.
- Choosing colors that suit your brand- You can never go wrong with a perfect combination of colors. They can be easily adjusted in the stationery layout to create your preferred color theme.
- Printing- Print in-house or send it out When your stationery design is complete. Print it in-house on your color printer.
Alternatively, consider sending it out for professional printing, or make PDFs that are effective when it comes to online distribution.
hat are the Considerations to Ensure an Effective Stationery Card Design?
It Should Look as Simple as Possible
Simplicity is a vital aspect when it comes to advertisements. Several extravagant texts, cramped images, and other overwhelming elements are not relevant.
Your Work Should be Neat and Clean
Keeping your stationery neat and clean is of significance as it keeps your brand message legible and easily comprehensible.
This is achieved by avoiding the use of 2 or more typographical styles. Also, keep the theme colors to a bare minimum of at least three.
Need for Integrating your Plan
Your stationery design should typically represent your brand image.
For instance, you’ll use your company’s logo because of the background and letterhead to make sure maximum brand exposure.
Having the Best Software Choice
When it comes to software selection you have to pick wisely.
The best of this software should be considered in designing as it changes the stationery complexion entirely.
This helps your work to stand out, different from your competitors.
Your Budget Should be Highly Considered
InDesign and Photoshop are considered to be effective tools despite being expensive.
Putting into consideration this option ensures quality work output. It also saves on extra costs that may accrue for the pocket-friendly and free options on the internet.
Organizing your Content Work
Eye-catching and quality stationery designs will attract more people.
It is recommended to use headings and subheadings to break down your content and help the reader navigate. Organized work also improves readability and clarity.
Your Work Should Look Colorful
Color has an immense capacity to evoke emotions.
It’s necessary to go for bright and bold colors as it makes readers feel optimistic about your brand when you don’t overdo it.
Include Contact Details on Your Work
This includes your company address, your social media links, etc.
It helps customers keep in touch with you at all times thereby creating good relations.
High-quality Work is Encouraged
Compromising on quality and opting for cheap materials should be avoided.
Instead, spend some extra cash on thick, sturdy paper, fancy envelopes, and good-quality printers since it’s a choice that is reprehensible.
hich are the Main Decorating Techniques for Stationery Card?
Involves ink application to etched intends on the copper plates commonly called dies.
Under high pressure, paper is put over the dies while being pushed into the etched design.
The final stage involves the transfer of ink and the raising of the paper.
Despite being the most expensive option, the engraving gives a very formal look that is appealing and easily recognizable.
This process creates an end product with a textured feeling meant to replicate engraving.
The process works with wet ink to come up with designs, the powder is then applied to this paper.
The printer adheres the powder to the ink with resin, the stationery is then heat and cooled. Cooling allows the setting of powder and resin thereby creating a design that is raised.
It creates a raised three-dimensional design. The process does not require ink in creating the final product hence referred to as blind embossing.
Embossing is likened to engraving for some reason.
This is because it involves pressing of papers between two metal plates, each an exact negative of the other.
By doing so, it allows the paper to get pushed into indentations.
It’s known to be one of the cheapest and most common options when it comes to printing.
It involves the use of 4 ink colors to come up with lettering and intricate designs, usually applied in small dots.
Flat Printing/Offset Printing
Looks like digital printing as it creates a flat but detailed result.
It’s done by stamping the image onto the paper using ink on metal, paper, or rubber plates.
The process is taken into account as a very versatile printing technique.
This is because it is often used with several different types of paper, be it thin or thick.
The process does not require ink, instead, it uses foil to make designs that are colored on stationery.
With the help of pressure and heat, there is the transfer of foil onto paper and cardstock with the aid of a die that presses the foil.
Stationery Card with Gold Foil Print
The letterpress printing is one of the ancient methods.
It involves using molds of letters and designs alongside ink to press the designs into a thick paper which leaves the paper indented.
It is likened to engraving since it is very expensive, but it provides good results.
Handwriting and Calligraphy
Writing the content message and signature by yourself depict so much stationery etiquette especially in the case of thankyou notes.
On the other hand, calligraphy is done by a professional and very costly as rates are charged on an hourly basis.
hat is the Standard Thickness of Stationery Card?
The standard thickness of a stationery card is set based on its weight in g/m2. Low-grade photocopier paper is around 80g/m, letterheads 100-120g/m with good quality letterhead around 120g/m.
Business cards are roughly 350g/m and flyers range between 300-350g/m. Board cards are usually measured in microns.
Is there a Difference Between a Flat Card and a Stationery Card?
Flat cards are non-folded cards that can be printed on both sides. They feature the sender’s contact details, either at the top or bottom end of the card.
Whereas a stationery card may refer to a blank piece of paper or card with a bland design that serves different purposes like. Usually, it is accompanied by a letterhead that comprehends the card to look more professional.
hat are some of the Customization Capabilities on the Stationery Card?
Customization enables users to satisfy their specific needs by configuring layout, content, or system functionality.
It involves item movement around an interface to reflect the users’ priorities.
Customization is made possible by selecting topics of interest, altering colors, or other factors associated with the visual design of an interface.
Working on display technology especially on graphics.
Display technology is repackaged to fit within your stationery cards which optimize functionality as well as brand consistency.
Applying manufacturing processes that allow you to work on custom assemblies thereby facilitating display incorporation.
Coming up with Custom software tools to suit your specific needs which enhance quality card control.
The offering of varying combinations of inputs and outputs designed to a specific objective as per your requirements.
Use of a guided framework that aids in simplifying work as well as minimizing errors.
This incorporates customization without bringing down the value of the product.
hat is the Cost of Bulk Stationery Cards Order?
There is no existing specified amount for order of bulk stationery.
There are plenty of varying price ranges to choose from, which differ from one shop to another.
They range from as low as 0.30 dollars to 25 dollars depending on size, quality, the material used, and other prevailing factors.
hich are the Recommended Programs for Designing Stationery Card?
The recommended standard programs used in designing stationery are in the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.
The Creative Cloud has been the design standard for years now. This is because standard programs make it easier to find tutorials, ask questions, and work with stationery printers as they familiar with your programs.
An alternative option is to Procreate on your iPad for designing invitations, although it gets to a point where that is limiting. Adobe is far way reliable as it offers lots of videos on how to use it.
hat is the Meaning of CMYK Printing in Stationery Cards?
A 4-color process where you Consider the use of full color in your design from the outset. You have the option to reproduce photographic imagery or complex blends of color.
This means whatever colors you use in your design can be reproduced by inks mixed from percentages of only four colors.
These are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and key which means black.
This model partially or entirely works on masking colors on light background usually in white.
CMYK Stationery Card Print
Can you Print on Stationery Card with a Home/Office Printer?
It’s possible to print on a stationery card with a home/office printer.
With home printing, you’ll control and manage every single detail of the method, from resources to cost, whenever you print.
hat is the Difference Between the Matte and Gloss Laminate Finish of the Stationery Card?
Gloss lamination produces a shiny surface that isn’t suitable for writing on.
It improves the color as well as the vibrancy of the ink applied on a page.
In most instances, it is frequently applied in applications of businesses that involve promotional pieces and marketing.
It also serves well as a covering for bound information within the sort of books, training materials, and reports.
This kind of laminate makes a fine gloss sheen mostly used on menus, brochure covers, presentation folders, and magazine covers.
Despite forming a high impact option, it also forms protective coating over the print which makes it suitable for items like menus, etc.
Matte laminate on the other hand produces an elegant, soft luxury satin finish that is sophisticated.
Matte lamination produces a texture that is velvet which makes it pleasant to handle.
Additionally, it makes a soft glow of contrasting dark colors so that they don’t turn out in maximum amounts.
Matte lamination gives a tactile, subtle effect that is of quality, good for items where image and first impressions make a great deal.
Despite forming a protective coating, it does not equal much that of gloss laminate.
This is because it is susceptible to fingerprints and scratching in cases where folding may apply.
Do you Provide Sample Stationery Cards?
A sample stationery card is provided if you request samples to be sure if it suits their wants. This may also apply when you want to place an order of already branded cards.
It’s okay to ask for a sample.
Lack of trust in your work may also lead to the need for sample stationery cards.
hat are Die Cut Stationery Cards?
Refers to cards designed and produced by the use of a sharp steel blade known as a die.
Die-cutting gives out a decorative pattern on a piece of card or paper and creates an interesting business card design outer end.
Die-Cut Stationery Card
How do Flat Stationery Card and Folded Stationery Card Compare?
Flat cards are stationary cards made from a single, flat piece of paper that is thick and can be used to serve different purposes.
Amongst them, we have, letters, gift enclosures & packages, business correspondence, special messages, and much more.
Folded cards on the other hand serve the same purpose except that printing is done on a folded piece of paper.
Usually, the message being conveyed is printed on the inner side with a title on the cover page alongside other decorations.
hat is the Purpose of the Stationery Card Template?
It’s usually a format of a blank document with standard margins where text or pictures of your interest can be added to create stationery.
They consist of letterheads, business cards, envelopes, and folder designs.
hat is the Recommended Color Model and File Format for Stationery Card Template?
We have several known requirements you need to put into consideration which include the color model and file format.
- Formats: Recommended format comprises of; tiff, ai, eps, indd, pdf, psd, svg.
We have other alternative formats except that they do not have the characteristics required for high-quality printing.
- Color Model: A recommended color model for creating templates is CMYK. A four-color printing process.
Do you Supply Branded Stationery Cards?
There is a possibility of supplying branded cards, it all depends on the customers’ preferences and needs.
Branded stationery cards bring out the epitome of professionalism and also creates reliability in the business.
hat are the Advantages of Customized Stationery Card?
Stick Note Type Custom Stationery Card
- It helps create exposure for your brand since it’s a relatively affordable way of advertising your brand.
- It’s a way of creating familiarity and trust since the printing of labels featuring your logo ensures your work stands out with professionalism.
Over time, it becomes familiar thus resulting in trust.
- It allows users to make selections based on their wants or set preferences for how information is organized or displayed.
By so doing, it enhances user experience as it allows them to manage their interaction.
- Customization adds a personal touch to the product and also increases customer perceived value of the product which leads to their satisfaction.
- Product customization serves as a marketing strategy for your brand.
By doing so, your brand is more prone to winning as you can always charge more.
- It creates a good and strong relationship between the brand and customers which to a significant level improves their retention.
- Customization creates recognition and boosts your sales through referrals. Your customers will always refer your brand to others once they are satisfied with the services.
- Customization gives your Customers a better view of your work as well as more detailed analysis of your customers’ likings, tastes, and preferences.
For all your affordable stationery cards, HQES offers perfect solution for your business needs.
Contact us now for all your stationery cards.