HQES: Your Reliable Favor Box Supplier
Custom favor box is a creative way of packaging for many special occasions.
Custom favor boxes are the favor containers for many small gift products, such as wedding favor boxes with candy for guests, Christmas favor boxes with chocolate for family, soap favor boxes for soulmates, party favor boxes with cakes for friends, and many more.
HQES is the favor boxes wholesale supplier from China, and we have experience in dealing with customized favor boxes for over 10 years.
HQES customizes various shapes of favor boxes, such as a big rectangle favor box with ample room for mixed gift items, a small square favor box for smaller treats, or a lovely gable favor box for holders easily. All sweet patterns favor boxes can be customized.
Custom Capabilities on Favor Box
- 4C Printing: colorful favor box with your own fancy ideas
- Paper Texture: patterns background higher level your favor box
- Die cut: custom unique shapes standing out in your favor box
- Foil Stamping: impressed words onto the surface of favor box
HQES has various decorative papers for custom favor boxes for you. HQES has a gold paper with a gold foil already, glitter paper with sparkling pieces already, kraft paper from light brown to dark brown, assorted natural colorful papers from 80gsm to 350gsm. All these papers guarantee high-quality favor boxes.
HQES has ways to feature your logo or graphics for customized favor boxes. Our capability includes die-cut fancy shapes and decorated favor boxes with windows, embossing logos and engraving decorations in words, using ribbons or thin cotton ropes to make out elegant knots, and many more.
HQES has a number of QC members who inspect each favor box for an entire custom order. It starts from raw materials for papers HQES uses, through to end product and packaging material. We monitor every manufacturing process closely for high-quality products. You will definitely get excellent favor boxes from HQES.
HQES owns machines for all the manufacturing processes. It is very flexible for us to offer customized services for you. So HQES produces not only large quantity favor boxes for customers, but also take small run orders from all our clients. HQES offers competitive prices for all favor boxes.
Contact HQES now, to start customizing your dream favor boxes.
Favor Box: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Before importing favor box from China, read this guide.
It has all information you need about favor boxes such as design, features, types, finishing, material type and closure, options, just to mention a few.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What is a Favor Box?
- What do you put in Favor Boxes?
- Why Choose Favor Boxes?
- What are the Materials Used to make Favor Boxes?
- How Do you Assemble Favor Boxes?
- What are the Style Options for Favor Boxes?
- What are CMYK/PMS Colors for Favor Boxes?
- Which Printing Method do you Choose?
- Do you need Artwork to have a Custom Favor Box Printed?
- What File Type do you Require for Custom Favor Box Artwork?
- What are the Practical Design Considerations for Favor Boxes?
- How do Bottom Closure Favor Boxes and Top Closure Favor Boxes Compare?
- What are ‘Fold and Assemble’ Favor Boxes?
- What is the Best Finishing Look for Favor Boxes?
- Is Lamination Necessary for Favor Boxes?
- What are the Customizable Features for Favor Boxes?
- How does the Addition of Windows enhance the look of Custom Favor Boxes?
- What is the Advantage of Using Favor Boxes made from Environmentally Friendly Materials?
- Are there Specific Material Requirements for Favor Boxes?
- How does Favor Box Sizes work?
- How Long does it Take to Fulfil and Ship Favor Boxes?
- What Type of Payment Option do you Accept for Favor Box?
- How do you Check the Quality of the Favor Box?
- How is Favor Box Compression Test Calculated?
- What is the Difference between Bursting Strength and Bursting Factor for Favor Box?
- How do you Increase the Bursting Strength of Favor Box?
- What are GSM and BF in Favor Box?
- How do you Know if a Favor Box is GSM?
- Should the Size of the Company matter when Choosing a Favor Box Manufacturer?
- What exactly are Tooling Fees in Favor Box Manufacturing?
- Are there Standard Types and Sizes of Favor Box?
- Can you get Vent holes/Handholes on Favor Boxes?
- What is Printing Dies for Favor Box?
- Can Printing Dies be Used on Multiple Favor Box Sizes?
- Are Oil-based Ink Used to Print Favor Boxes, and Does the Ink Contain Heavy Metals?
- What is a ‘Die Cut’ Favor Box?
- Can Cutting Dies Affect theFavor Box Quote?
- Can Cutting Dies Affect theFavor Box Quote?
- How Many Colors can you Print on Favor Boxes?
- Can you Print the Inside of the Favor Box?
- Can you get a Sample before Placing the Bulk Favor Box Order, and How Much does a Sample Cost?
- How Much do Custom Favor Boxes Cost?
- What are the Cost Considerations for Favor Boxes?
- What are some Favor Box Certificates to consider?
- What are the Labelling and Safety Regulations of Favor Boxes?
- What are the Drawbacks of Favor Box in Packaging?
- What is the Recommended Material Thickness for Favor Box?
- What is Embossing vs. Debossing in Favor Box Designing?
What is a Favor Box?
Favor box refers to a type of box used to hold small gifts issued to guests at parties to appreciate their attendance.
What do you put in Favor Boxes?
Some of the things you can put in favor boxes include:
- Jordan Almonds.
- Trail Mix.
- Cotton Candy.
- Hard Candy.
- Specialty teas.
- Gummy unicorns.
- Colorful and fun mermaid sprinkle mix.
- Gummy candy shaped like fish.
- Miniature artisan soaps.
- Petite cookies.
- Salty water taffy.
- Flavored salts, e.g., lemon salt and rosemary salt.
- Chocolate coins.
- Vanilla flavored sugar.
- Edible artisan marshmallows.
- Starfish sugar decorations.
- Lavender bags for intimates.
Why Choose Favor Boxes?
Some of the reasons for choosing favor boxes include:
- They add a special touch to décor at a function.
- Favor boxes are available in several assorted varieties.
- Can match the selected theme at a function.
- Very easy to fill them up.
- Relatively affordable.
- Available in a variety of styles which give great personality to tables at a party.
- It can be personalized to achieve a touch that is special and amazing.
What are the Materials Used to make Favor Boxes?
Some of the materials used in making favor boxes include:
- Greyboard: It is very tough and resistant to pressure thus ensures you protect the products from damage by external elements.
Greyboard is also environmentally friendly and you can recycle it.
- Corrugated Paper: a very good material because it is tough and has comprehensive strength. It is relatively affordable as compared to other material types.
- White cardboard: It is strong and thick but not as tough and pressure-resistant as greyboard.
Kraft Favor Box
How Do you Assemble Favor Boxes?
The process of making favor boxes is as follows:
the kits containing favor boxes come in plastic bags and have everything required for assembling.
First, you will remove everything from the packet and separate all the elements accordingly.
Place bottom on the left, satin ribbon to the right, and stop at the center.
Folding the Favor Box Bottom
Obtain a pre-folded box, and then you should gently squeeze two sides until it pops into the shape required.
The main area of emphasis is to ensure that all the delineated lines are folded clearly before putting the tabs together.
To achieve a top and bottom that is flat and attractive; reinforce folds before securing the tabs.
Securing the Box Bottom’s Flaps
The bottom of the favor box has four tabs whereby two opposing tabs resemble each other.
First, fold the grooved tab down then followed by the two tabs that are opposing and identical.
- After doing this, hold tabs in place and put the tongue tab under the cutout and between the two side tabs. This will secure the bottom of the Box.
Tackling the Box Top
This begins to make the favor box top resembles that of the bottom.
Squeeze the sides of box gently to make the Box, reinforce the folds, and then make sure to fold side tabs inwards.
Filling the Favor Box
Once you have completed the above process, you may fill up the favor box bottom with your preferred items.
Do not fill the box up to the top, leave about half an inch of space towards the top.
Topping it Off
Gently slide the top of the favor box over the bottom filled with product.
Do not force the favor box to protect the edges from denting.
Tying the Ribbon
Put the ribbon on a flat surface with satin side facing the surface and then put the favor box’s center on it.
Move the ribbon on both sides of the box and tie it in a bow at the box’s top.
- Finally, you may place your favor Box at your selected place of setting, and your guests will be delighted.
What are the Style Options for Favor Boxes?
Some of the style options for favor boxes include:
- Pyramid-shaped favor boxes.
- Flip-top favor boxes.
- Gable favor boxes.
- Pillow favor boxes.
- Bakery favor boxes.
What are CMYK/PMS Colors for Favor Boxes?
CMYK colors for favor boxes are a combination of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
You can mix these colors in varying proportions to produce all colors which are printed.
This technique works by filling the colors in a cylinder and distributing them to the medium of printing.
Each of the cylinders contains only a single color.
The technique works by either fully or partially subtracting colors on lighter or other backgrounds.
This mode will ensure that the Artwork is printed with very vibrant colors.
Which Printing Method do you Choose?
Some of the printing methods you may choose for favor boxes include:
- CMYK Printing: Uses four colors which include cyan, magenta, yellow and black. This technique works by filling the colors in a cylinder and distributing them to the medium of printing.
- RGB Printing: Refers to a printing technique that is onscreen. RGB stands for red, green, and blue, which are light colors rendered onscreen.
- HEX Printing: Is a mixture of six-digit numbers and letters.
- PMS Printing: Refers to Pantone Matching System whereby the colors stay the same every time despite the printer used. This technique enables multi-colors in the printer.
- Digital Printing: In this method, you print an image directly onto the favor box professionally. The entire process uses a high volume laser method, larger format and injects printers, and is ink-based.
- Flexography Printing:Makes use of a flexible relief plate and works by subtracting ink using rubber which is flexible to printing plates. It then dries the ink by evaporation.
- Offset Printing: the image selected is transferred from metal plates to a surface made of rubber. They move to print areas using a roller and a film that is water-based used on non-printing areas.
Do you need Artwork to have a Custom Favor Box Printed?
Yes, you need Artwork to have a custom favor box printed.
You may save custom favor box artwork in the following ways:
- Avoiding removal of the die line layer.
- Conversion of all elements of texts into the outline.
- Making sure that there is an embedment of all images that are linked.
- Saving of the final file as PDF and when saving ascertaining “Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities.”
What File Type do you Require for Custom Favor Box Artwork?
The file formats required for custom favor box artwork include:
- JPEG files
PDF files are the most preferred file format and work with almost all digital output and professional printing devices.
What are the Practical Design Considerations for Favor Boxes?
Some of the practical design considerations for favor boxes include:
- Start with your packaging: This is the main reason for designing the favor box, and you should therefore customize it for design and fit.
Remember to Factor in the transportation factor and storage.
- Look at what your competitors are doing:Try to identify the key features and adjustments your competitors are putting into place and borrow the knowledge.
- Consider your clients:Clients are the end-users of the favor boxes, and therefore you should make them so that they are appealing to the eye.
- The exact dimensions of the products.
- The function of the favor box.
- Weight of the products you need to put inside the favor box.
- Required coatings or textures.
- The shape of the Box that you want.
- Whether you need your packaging to fold.
How do Bottom Closure Favor Boxes and Top Closure Favor Boxes Compare?
Bottom closure favor boxes are used in transportation and storage of any products, more so heavy products as they protect them.
You can construct this type of Box with high-quality material to ensure that it is strong, cost-effective, more secure, and durable.
Favor boxes with bottom closure may be highly customized using graphics and printing capabilities.
They are available in several styles, shapes, and sizes.
You can use top closure favor boxes for packing any available material, and they possess closures at the top.
This type of favor box is very economical and sort after by most individuals due to their handling and safety reasons.
What are ‘Fold and Assemble’ Favor Boxes?
“Fold and assemble” favor boxes refer to a type of boxes which offer long-lasting packaging solution.
These boxes have been used in packaging for a long period, and are available in many variations, sizes, shapes, and affordable.
In addition to their durability, they resemble an outstanding container.
Manufacturers usually choose this kind of boxes, and people use them a lot in their daily lives as convenient “cartons.”
They offer a lot of space, thus saving time and effort used for accommodating huge products.
Inventions over time have made them better, classier, and even smarter.
What is the Best Finishing Look for Favor Boxes?
Some of the best finishing looks for favor boxes include:
Gold Favor Box Finish
It is a thin and plastic film that you paste on the surface of favor boxes using a lamination machine.
Hot lamination machine presses the material heavily onto the favor box in such a way that it can’t drop off.
Some of the types of Lamination include:
- Glossy Lamination: Brings about a glossy feeling and makes the surface of the favor box smooth. This protects the surface of the favor box from water and dampness.
- Matte Lamination: Provides a waterproof surface and makes the favor box have a luxurious and matte feeling.
- Soft-touch Lamination: Relatively expensive than others, and it gives the surface of the favor box a soft feeling.
- Anti-scratch Lamination: Makes sure the surface of the favor box does not have marks when scratched.
This finishing option uses a liquid finish on the favor boxes’ surface and produces a clear, matte, or silk coating shine.
It protects the color of the print and protects the ink color from getting off the surface.
It is relatively affordable as compared to other finishing. It is also faster in drying and brushing.
Hot Foil Stamping
This printing type uses stamping machine to transfer material made of foil to the favor box surface under high temperatures.
It requires the use of a foil plate, and the plate is freely customized.
Some of the methods of hot foil stamping include:
- Gold foil stamping
- Silver foil stamping
It refers to the process whereby you customize the raised relief image.
You achieve it by designing a metal plate with a different height and pressing it on favor boxes.
The height of embossing will depend on the selected design and the thickness of the material.
It is the process of recessed creating images on your favor boxes.
The finishing technique fills the debossed area is with foiling paper, created to suit your requirements.
This method makes features on the favor box look like 3D, making them very attractive.
It resembles embossing and uses little patterns that can cover the entire favor box.
The texture of these favor boxes is slight and makes it able to carry out other finishing options.
Here, you put a UV coating on a specific area of the favor box.
It highlights the brand through a shiny look and touched feeling.
You may add layers to get thick ones and ensure that the area allocated to UV is not too small.
This helps in avoiding blurry images.
Is Lamination Necessary for Favor Boxes?
No, Lamination is not necessary for favor boxes, but you may use it as a finishing option.
This is because it protects the surface of the favor box from dampness and water.
Lamination also helps as a decorative feature to box as it gives the surface a matte or glossy feel when touched.
It makes the favor box’s surface stronger, thus protecting the edges from tearing and improving the pulling force.
What are the Customizable Features for Favor Boxes?
You may customize favor boxes into a wide range like:
- The shape of wedding dresses of bride and groom.
- Printing a name onto the favor boxes.
- Writing loving wishes on them.
- Adding a background color.
- Customizing them with the matching color theme of the wedding or party.
- Uploading images.
- Uploading Artwork.
How does the Addition of Windows enhance the look of Custom Favor Boxes?
Windows are an additional feature that makes favor boxes look more versatile by enhancing their outer look.
In this way, individuals can get a proper view of the favor box’s contents without a need to take them out.
You may add foils inside the favor box to improve their appeal and demonstrate taste of aesthetics to everyone.
Window Favor Box
What is the Advantage of Using Favor Boxes made from Environmentally Friendly Materials?
Some of the advantages of using favor boxes made from eco-friendly material include:
- Reduces your carbon footprint.
- Easy to dispose of.
- Versatile and flexible.
- Improves the image of your brand.
- There are no harmful plastics.
- Reduces shipping costs as it uses fewer raw materials in manufacturing the boxes.
- It can help to save money.
- It can be reused, reduced, and recycled sustainably.
Are there Specific Material Requirements for Favor Boxes?
Specific material requirements for favor boxes include:
- They must be subject to hygiene, safety, and acceptance for the products that are packed and for the final consumer.
- Should not possess hazardous or harmful substances.
- The material should be reusable or recoverable either through:
i. Composition or biodegradation.
ii. Incineration using energy recovery.
iii. Material recycling.
How does Favor Box Sizes work?
The size of favor boxes is measured in inches, that is:
Length (L)*Width (W)*Height (H)
To establish the size of favor boxes, work out the length by width by height.
You need to measure the top first.
- Length: Measure the favor box’s length from the left to the right side of the favor box.
- Width: Measure from the front to the backside of the favor box.
- Height: Measure the height from the top to the bottom part of the favor box.
- To determine the base of the favor box, repeat the steps above.
How Long does it Take to Fulfil and Ship Favor Boxes?
It takes about eight to ten day to fulfill and ship favor boxes after the final approval.
What Type of Payment Option do you Accept for Favor Box?
Some of the payment options that we accept for favor boxes include:
- Credit card.
- Wire transfer.
- ALIPAY or Alibaba.
- Western Union.
How do you Check the Quality of the Favor Box?
You may check the quality of boxes by using the following test methods:
This helps in establishing the favor box’s resistance to chemicals and determine product formulation and regulatory compliance.
Edge Crush Test
This is critical in testing the strength of stacking favor boxes to establish the material’s quality and the shipping endurance.
It works in a way that you exert force to one side of the favor box perpendicular to the ridges until it crushes.
Water Resistance of the Gluing
This method aidsin checking the water resistance capability of the glue lines on the favor boxes.
The purpose of this test is to determine the potential impact of changes in climatic conditions, water absorption, and moisture permeability.
It entails dipping the favor box in water while ensuring you have the glue lines exposed to the water.
The main aim of this test is to ascertain the strength of the bond and water absorption.
This method checks the favor box for resistance to penetration by sharp and solid objects to determine their strength during transportation.
Scuff Resistance Test
It is assists in ascertaining the printed favor boxes durability to ensure they can resist abrasion and sustain rubbing and tearing.
Favor Box Compression Test
The test is essential in determining the compressive strength of a favor box to determine its strength of stacking.
Cobb Sizing Tester
Used to check for water resistance and test the quality of the favor box porosity.
In this case, you subject the favor box to water, and then using pressure, the water is squeezed out.
The cobb value will be the difference in weight due to the water that is retained.
Bursting strength test
The technique assesses the busting strength of favor boxes because they are meant to carry products with varying weights.
Bursting test establishes the strength of walls of the boxes and their toughness in cases exposed to force.
The pressure is applied to the favor box walls by the use of a rubber diaphragm.
This diaphragm is expanded by hydraulics, and as it expands, the corrugated board will burst.
The bursting strength is then measured in kilograms per square centimeter.
How is Favor Box Compression Test Calculated?
You can calculate favor box compression test using the McKee formula, which takes into account values of the following elements:
- Edge Crush Test (ECT)
- Caliper or Corrugated board thickness (CBT)
- Box perimeter (P)
Compression Strength=5.874 by ECT by CBT0.508 by P0.492
What is the Difference between Bursting Strength and Bursting Factor for Favor Box?
The unit for measuring bursting strength is kilograms per square centimeter.
On the other hand, you express Bursting Factor a thousand times the bursting strength and then divided by the board’s grammage.
Bursting factor=Bursting strength
How do you Increase the Bursting Strength of Favor Box?
You can increase bursting strength by using a diaphragm made of rubber to apply pressure onto favor box’s walls until it bursts.
What are GSM and BF in Favor Box?
It is very easy to calculate Bursting Factor (BF)if you know the GSM (Grams per Square meter)of the favor box.
You determine the bursting Factor in favor boxes by Bursting Strength (g/cm2) divided by GSM.
How do you Know if a Favor Box is GSM?
GSM refers to Grams per Square Meter, and it makes it easy for customers to understand the strength of their favor box.
Heavier favor box material means that the GSM is high.
You can know if a favor box is GSM by using the following formula:
Weight per M2= (Weight of sample in grams per Cm2)*10000/Area of the sample in cm2
You may also use the GSM cutter r GSM weighing balance.
Should the Size of the Company matter when Choosing a Favor Box Manufacturer?
Yes, company size matters as this will be a determinant of the efficiency you will get in delivering your favor boxes.
Some other factors that you should keep in mind in the selection process include:
- If the favor box supplier has the necessary certifications
- If they can meet packing, storage, and transportation conditions
- Whether they perform ongoing production checks
- If the manufacturer stay current with all the existing laws and new regulations
What exactly are Tooling Fees in Favor Box Manufacturing?
Some of the tooling fees in Favor of box manufacturing include any of the following custom made tools:
- Cutting dyes.
- Foil Stamping dies.
- Print cylinders.
- Print plates.
- Embossing or debossing dyes.
Are there Standard Types and Sizes of Favor Box?
Yes, favor boxes are available in standard sizes from medium to extra-large.
Some of the standard sizes of favor boxes include:
- Small:They measure about 16’’*12’’*12’’
- Medium:They measure about 18’’*16’’*18’’
- Large:They measure about 18’’*18’’*24’’
- Extra-large:They measure around 24’’*20’’*24’’
Can you get Vent holes/Handholes on Favor Boxes?
Yes, some boxes contain handholes.
The contents’ weight in a favor box with handholes is supported by the bottom when you lift it.
The bottom might give in if you do not secure the favor box adequately.
This may cause the contents of the favor box to fall, thus leading to their damage.
Favor boxes with handholes should have sufficient space between them and the top of the box.
This helps in preventing rapture from the force of lifting.
What is Printing Dies for Favor Box?
They areinstrumentalinprinting texts and line art directly onto favor boxes.
The process uses ink that is water-based and has a flat finish.
Can Printing Dies be Used on Multiple Favor Box Sizes?
Yes, printing dies can be used on multiple favor boxes, but they will require separate plate sets for each color.
Are Oil-based Ink Used to Print Favor Boxes, and Does the Ink Contain Heavy Metals?
Some favor boxes are printed using oil-based ink.
Oil-based ink contains small amounts of heavy metals, but it has linseed oils that are treated.
The linseed oils are not hazardous to inhalation or skin contact, but their inhalation in high amounts might be dangerous.
This is because it has small amounts of heavy metals, hazardous when inhaled in huge amounts.
What is a ‘Die Cut’ Favor Box?
Die Cutting refers to process of using sharp die to cut paper, label stock, cardstock, or any other substrates to form several shapes.
It is an automated operation and allows manufacturing of multiple similar shape favor boxes in a uniform and efficient manner.
Most printers contain a selection of standard dies which are readily available for common shapes and cuts.
‘Die Cut’ favor box is as versatile as the imagination that you have.
You can use it to shape one corner of the favor box or its edges.
Moreover,you canuse it to cut out shapes from within the center.
Can Cutting Dies Affect theFavor Box Quote?
Yes, cutting dies will affect the quote because different favor boxes will require different cutting dies.
More complex operations will call for higher quotes, and small quantities will need a flat-cutting dye.
Larger quantities require rotary cutting dies.
This process may be relatively pricier, but it is fast and accurate.
What other Cost-Cutting Options can you Explore for Favor Boxes?
Some of the cost-cutting options you can explore for favor boxes include:
- Review all the expenses incurred, even the little ones.
- Check for unnecessary expenses and eliminate them.
- Cut traditional advertising in Favor of low-cost alternatives.
- Create marketing partnerships.
- Using environmentally friendly favor boxes.
- Always ask for a discount.
- Close tracking of favor box inventory.
How Many Colors can you Print on Favor Boxes?
You can print very many colors of your choice on favor boxes.
Some of the available color options include:
Multicolor Favor Box
Can you Print the Inside of the Favor Box?
Yes, it is possible to print inside of a favor box.
Printing the interior of the favor box gives your brand a perfect solution to deliver more private and secure product.
Can you get a Sample before Placing the Bulk Favor Box Order, and How Much does a Sample Cost?
Yes, you may order samples first before placing a bulk quantity order to get a tangible feel of the favor box.
Most manufacturers are always willing to send you free samples of the favor boxes before making your order.
To obtain a sample from the manufacturer, you will be required to fill a form online.
After that, the supplier will send you a special delivery.
How Much do Custom Favor Boxes Cost?
The cost of custom favor boxes will vary depending on the specifications of each order.
Some of the favor boxes are more complicated as compared to others thus need special die cuts.
Manufacturers will always provide you with inclusive quotes so that you establish the amount you want to spend upfront.
The minimum order requirement by most favor box manufacturers is $400.
What are the Cost Considerations for Favor Boxes?
It is important to put the cost as the bottom line when designing your favorite boxes.
Most of the time, favor box prices tend to be less than you think.
You should try to weigh the cost of favor box materials and manufacturing efficiency.
At times,spending more brings more returns.
Decide when to use digital printing and offset printing by making sure you choose options within your budget.
Offset printing mostly find use in bulk and wholesale favor boxes but is not the preferred method for every company.
Another consideration to put in mind is taking into account the scalability of any selected option.
Larger printing orders are subject to quantity discounts, and therefore you may consider exploring this option.
Besides, note that time is money, and you would wish your favor boxes to be filled with ease.
Always select the type of favor box that suits your needs and is relatively affordable.
What are some Favor Box Certificates to consider?
Some favor box certificates to consider include:
- Mullen-Rated Box Maker’s Certificate:It attempts to establish the strength of a favor box’s walls.
- Box Maker’s Certificate:It is aseal printed at the favor box’s bottom as proof that it has been tested properly and well-rated.
- ECT-Rated Box Maker’s Certificate:It establishes a favor box’s strength to find out the amount of pressure it can handle.
What are the Labelling and Safety Regulations of Favor Boxes?
Labeling favor boxes serves the purposes of:
- Easy identification during handling and transportation of the favor boxes.
- Informing the guests or consumers about individual products, their specifications, and quantities.
- Giving proper identification of the product to users.
- Informing the users about the correct usage of the product.
A protective label for favor boxes must contain the following:
- Be easily understood: Probably be in a language that everyone understands.
- Include handling and cautionary marks like do not drop, keep dry, fragile, or even pictorial symbols.
- Show the dimensions and weight of the favorite Box.
- Specify the quantity of the products.
- The validity or best use before dates.
- Bar code.
- How to use instructions.
- Ingredients and nutritional facts.
- Certification marks.
- Storage conditions.
- Display the name of the product boldly.
- Compliance with safety and environmental regulations, for example, recyclable material compliance.
Ensure that labels on favor boxes are durable, visible, explanatory, legible, and informative.
You may select the labels from several materials, which include:
- Plastic foil.
- Aluminum foil.
- Embossed tin or aluminum plate
- Direct printing onto the favor boxes.
What are the Drawbacks of Favor Box in Packaging?
Some of the drawbacks of favor boxes in packaging include:
- They are not designed for shipping.
- Have a maximum thickness of .81mm, which limits the number of pounds that they can hold.
What is the Recommended Material Thickness for Favor Box?
Favor boxes are available in several calipers, and thus, you need to determine the thickness that best suits your products.
This thickness should be able to accommodate your products’ weight and the assembling process.
Custom Favor Box
Some of the available thickness options for favor boxes include:
- 5 mm thick
- 3 mm thick
- 4 mm thick
- 1 mm thick
- 9 mm thick
- 8 mm thick
- 10 mm thick
- 15 mm thick
What is Embossing vs. Debossing in Favor Box Designing?
Embossing essentially raises your Artwork from material printed on your favor boxes.
On the other hand, Debossing conducts the opposite to make your Artwork on favor boxes have a sunken look.
When designing favor boxes, selecting whether to use embossing or debossing will be based on several factors.
Depending on your unique requirements and specifications, HQES offers a range of favor boxes to your specific needs.
Contact us today for competitive prices on favor boxes.